All the colours of the rainbow

By LittleDoodles - 3:33 PM


Last year I was very kindly invited to visit Sane Communications to take a peek at their brands Spring Summer collections.  I hope this doesn't sound like I'm completely sucking up because I like to be honest in my ramblings!  I loved it all.  Every single bit, every brand, every button and every colour of the rainbow that I had the pleasure of viewing.  It didn't matter that the brands were predominantly for men (I'm at my happiest in an oversize shirt/jumper and brogues).  I'll be going into a bit more detail about exactly what I saw in later posts but for now I leave you with a little colourful preview.


Lavenham jackets and gilets (love that Liberty lining)
Ben Sherman desert boots

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments