A Craftacular update...

By LittleDoodles - 1:24 PM


I wish I had a bit more time to blog but I've been busy making bits and pieces for the upcoming Bust Craftacular. I thought I'd give you all a little sneaky preview of what will be on offer....


I'm loving the calendars a little too much, I almost don't want to let them go. Plus I've been stocking up on Christmas supplies, especially teeny little trees. They don't really serve any purpose other than making me smile.



And talking of making me smile, my cards in association with Art Press are now available in the flagship Paperchase stores on Tottenham Court Road and in Manchester. I haven't been to see them yet but I'm sure to be found in there surreptitiously taking photos as soon as I can!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments